Friday, June 8, 2012

cookie monster


so, the other day I had made choc chip cookies and was holding Naomi while wiping the counter (side note: ants are the bane {well, one of them} of my existence lately) and tidying up.  A couple minutes later Beka said something about me giving Naomi a biscuit.  I couldn't understand what she was saying until I looked at Naomi.  She had a cookie in her hand and was happily munching away.  Apparently as I cleaned she got close enough to the cookie jar to grab one.  I told Josh about it and he thought it was funny.  Tonight as we ate cookies for dessert he held one in front of Naomi to see what she would do.  She grabbed it and promptly shoved it in her mouth.  Guess it's a good thing I'm planning a milk and cookies themed birthday for her.  =)

No comments: