Monday, November 1, 2010

twelve

we have 12 days left until we get on an airplane headed for the U.S. of A. 12 days!!! Wow! And we are headed to Brisbane on Friday so technically only 11 days until our holiday starts. So many things to do before then.
  • Catie is a bit behind in schoolwork. So we need to work hard to get her finished.
  • Finish packing
  • Clean out pantry and freezer.
  • clean up backyard
  • clean out the car
  • clear out fabric from the craft room so I can bring home more fabric. =)
okay so maybe that doesn't seem like a lot but it can't all be done ahead of time. I'm trying to cook out of the freezer and pantry and not buy groceries. I've packed Nathan's and my stuff and the girls' stuff is sitting waiting to be put in suitcases. Josh is still wearing some of his warm clothes (he is so going to freeze) so I won't pack most of his until the last day.

The girls are going to spend the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa so it will be me, Josh and Nate this weekend. Josh has to go to Spotlight for curtains for the new school building so we'll make a little day (or morning or afternoon) trip out of it.

Well, I'm off to help push Catie to do more schoolwork. TTFN =)

No comments: