Monday, September 7, 2009

Woooooo Hooooooo


That's me yelling excitedly. I finally decided to try weighing myself this morning. I stepped on the scales rather tentatively expecting to see only a 3 or 4 kg weight loss. But as long as it was a loss I would be happy. Instead, (if my scales are to be believed) I saw that I have lost 12 kg since the last time I weighed before I got pregnant. 12 kg!!! That means I only have 13 kg to go to reach my wedding weight. Not only do I have a beautiful little boy but I got half way through my weight loss goal!! YAY!!!

I guess this means I should cut out the sodas and sweets and start taking walks with the girls. Anyone want to start walking with me??

3 comments:

Asian Hot Happenings said...

Way to go! I would walk with you if I could! I'm loving my parents being here! Marlana

SF said...

Way to go Tamra!! That is so awesome, good for you! :)

grammynurse said...

GREAT!! No TimTams! No Ice Milks. Sorry I left the icecream bars. Keep going down!