Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday

  • The girls decided to empty the dishwasher by themselves without being told to this morning. It was empty by the time I got out of bed. Only problem? I didn't run the dishwasher last night.
  • Got a new quilt off ebay and it came today. I like it. I'll get a picture of it later.
  • We are celebrating the first day of winter with cocoa and marshmallows at breakfast, winter themed worksheets for homeschool, putting flannel sheets on the beds and having beef soup over biscuits for dinner.
  • Since the second Wednesday of May there has been only one night that I've gone to bed without a tidy house. That is a record!!
  • The only exception to that is the school room which is a disaster. The girls have been told it has to be cleaned today.
  • I've started waking up at 5:30 each morning. I really should get out of bed at that time and do something while the house is quiet. Instead I just stay in bed. =)
  • We bought 1/4 of a cow on Friday. I have a lot of mince/hamburger waiting in the fridge to be browned before freezing. better get on that today.
  • It is 4:15 so I need to do a quick tidy up and get the girls going on the school room before Josh comes home.

No comments: