Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tuesday busy-ness




Tuesday was a very busy day. I must have some energy back and/or doing some nesting. I decided to paint the dresser that is going in my room for the baby's stuff. A drawer is missing because the screw holding the knob in is threaded and Josh is taking it to work to drill it out. After painting the dresser I decided to paint the basket that is on top. I love spray painting. So quick and easy.

While that was drying I decided to make some tie onesies for the baby. I've seen them around on the internet. They're so cute. At the moment they are just on with iron-on stuff. I need to sew around them. And even though they look yellow the two outside shirts are white. The one with the frog "tie" is a size bigger than the other two.

I also cleaned my room. Mainly so that I could put the dresser in there. But also because I haven't slept well for the past 4 days or so and hoped a clean room, fresh sheets, etc. will help. And I did 3 loads of laundry catching up from the weekend. It may not sound like much but it made for a very busy day for me. And I finished off the evening working on a doll for Emma.

The girls started the morning off with a big colouring-in session. Then they cleaned their rooms, watched a video (thanks for the new Veggie Tales dvd, Grammy!) played, had rest time, cleaned the school room, etc. We have Bible study tonight at the house and don't have hardly anything to do to get ready. What a nice feeling!!

1 comment:

grammynurse said...

Very manly onesies!! You're welcome.