Monday, February 9, 2009

Wedding pics




Just some pics from the wedding. Between the wedding and the reception we went to the Botanical Gardens for some wedding photos. The girls and Gwen were checking out the ducks. And Gwen was the photographer and took heaps of photos. I can't wait to see them. The girls ended up being "flower girls" but they carried in a simple heart shaped balloon instead of flowers. They were very cute. And I got the roses done for the cake. Dorothy put the ribbon on the cakes and the candles too. I just did the roses. There was a small mishap with the cake on the left when it was being delivered. It kinda fell apart and the fondant was patched up. So I just followed the patched lines with the roses and then tried to make the cake on the right look similar. Not necessarily how I would have chosen to place the roses but they were happy.

No comments: