Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Garden pics for Mom

my pansies are still gorgeous

love my new snapdragons.

Josh's mango tree. If you click on the pic you can see all the little buds that could be mangoes.

I think this is Beka's rose.

This is my double delight rose.

our one strawberry plant. You can't see them all here but there's about 10 strawberries in various stages of development.

the snow peas keep growing and producing. How many can you see here?

a new rose but I can't remember what it's called. Maybe I should go read the tag that is still hanging on it. =)

that would be a peach in the center--the other one is slightly higher and to the left and hiding in the foliage.

one of my maple trees

my daisies are taking over. Weird that the middle bush has two colours on it. And it really is taking over my Mr. Lincoln rose bush.

these are my gerberas that have been through everything. They've even been pulled out and replanted several times.

my oldest rose bush

1 comment:

grammynurse said...

Thanx. Can't believe how they have grown since we were there What? 2 ?
weeks