Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random

  • I took photos today but my batteries died just after the last photo and I'm not sure where the other rechargeables are or any other batteries actually
  • I have gorgeous pansies growing in my garden.
  • The peas are starting to flower. YAY!!
  • I went through 3 boxes of stuff today.
  • The garage is slowly being emptied.
  • I washed 4 loads of laundry, including baby stuff for Jennie and sheets and blankets for Mom and Dad's bed.
  • I partially organized my pantry.
  • I partially organized my linen cupboard/cupboard of everything.
  • I reorganized my homeschooling stuff.
  • The dust is really bothering my allergies.
  • I still have piles of stuff around the dining/kitchen area that i'm not sure what I'm going to do with them.
  • I have a headache. And I'm sure you do too if you've read this far. =)
  • The sun is finally out and I got some clothes dry on the line.
  • I think I'm going to make something with chocolate in it.
  • hmmmm....I've ran out of random thoughts for the moment.

1 comment:

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

There's nothing better than a day of accomplishments and clothes hanging out to dry while the sun is twilighting. :o) How beautiful!