Thursday, July 10, 2008

Favorite Things Swap


I received my package from Anna for the Favorite Things Swap yesterday. I happened to be on the phone with Mom while opening it. Good fun. Anyway, isn't this a great package?

  • Burt's Bees cherry lip gloss--proclaimed yummy by all females in this house
  • Peony scented candles--ironic since mom and I had just been discussing planting peonies. Very nice scent.
  • Cupcake deck--25 recipes with pictures for different cupcakes. Can't wait to try them all.
  • Water for Elephants--I spent several hours yesterday and read this. Very intriguing book. I kept Josh awake for awhile last night telling him about it. I am going to wait a couple weeks and re-read it.
  • A gorgeous handmade card with a photo of pebbles on it--very nice.
Thanks Anna.

I forgot to take pictures of what all I sent Anna. Hopefully she likes her package too.

If you're interested in doing a swap and helping out a family in need check out Pink Christmas.

No comments: