Monday, June 23, 2008

HMMMMMM.......


so I use this Method tub + tile cleaner that is eucalyptus and mint. I love it. Everything smells so clean but not chemically clean. Apparently the ants love it too though. This picture was taken five minutes after I cleaned the inside of the tub. Those aren't spots I forgot to clean, those are ants. they come down from the window (which has yellow curtains incidentally which is why some of the tub looks yellow rather than white. at least that's what I figure because my tub actually looks all white in person.) you can see them come down the tile over the edge of the tub and they are all congregating down at the bottom near the little ledge/seat thing. very weird.

**edited to add: If you click on the picture and enlarge it you can definitely see the ants.

No comments: