Thursday, May 15, 2008

MIA

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. The cord to upload pictures from the camera is damaged so I have pictures but can't do anything with them.

The shed is mostly done. Josh, Floyd and Jason got the roof on finally. The roof has taken the most time of anything I think. Now there is just stuff like the doors to do. Josh works on it between coming home from work and dinner.

We happened to arrive at the library the other day just as story time was starting. The girls really enjoyed it and I think we'll make that a regular thing.

Life is pretty much the same as always. Laundry, cleaning, cooking, homeschooling, playing, etc. I've also been rearranging furniture and doing little home deco projects. I got some great fabric off ebay that I want to make a little throw quilt and pillows with. I have some other fabric to make more throw pillows too. Now to just take the step and cut the fabric. =)

Well, laundry calls. Josh says that he has another camera cord so I should have pictures soon. Have a great day!!

No comments: