Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Truely random

So, I've been a bit MIA with the real blog posts recently. I don't normally post on Sundays and then was a bit busy, unwell on Monday and Tuesday. So I'm back but no pics because the batteries need to be recharged and we need a new charger. And I haven't been able to drive to the store to buy just regular batteries because either Josh has been driving my car or it's had the trailer attached and I don't drive with trailers.

{Speaking of MIA and Josh, they signed the papers last Friday and except for the small matter of a little bit more money, Josh is officially done with MIA Gaming.}

It is 9:00 on Wednesday morning as I write this and the guys who were supposed to pour the concrete yesterday still aren't here to pour the concrete today. Frustrating!! Not very good business for them either. Anyhoo...

For some reason the girls have been waking up earlier and earlier this past few weeks. 7:00, 6:45, 6:37, 6:20, 6:17, 6:12, etc. Today they slept until 6:40. But boy are they cranky. Emma hasn't had a nap since Sunday. She lays down but refuses to sleep. Catie only sleeps once a month or so and I think she needs a nap. So hopefully today is the day for sleeping naps.

I've started pulling out the winter clothes to see who has what to wear. The nights are nice and cool and just abit chilly. The days however can still be hot. Well, very warm. Most days however are nice and breezy. So the sleeveless stuff needs to be put away and the pants and long sleeves brought out. The girls are pretty funny about their clothes. Yesterday Emma had a long sleeve shirt on with shorts while the other two had sleeveless shirts on part of the day. But letting them choose their own clothes and dress themselves makes up for the oddity of what they choose some days. 90% of the time the girls choose dresses or skirts so I need to buy some more leggings for them to put under them.

okay, i've rambled on long enough. I hope to have recharged batteries or new temporary batteries soon to post some photos. And hopefully the concrete will be done today. I'm tired of all the little (and big!) dirty footprints all through my house. My poor rug will never be the same. I am very grateful that we chose to put lino through the main room of the house. =)

Have a great day!

No comments: