Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tired!

The prep teacher from HBCA is on holidays this week. Jennie is teaching that class but is getting very tired teaching all day and trying to pack for their trip and pack up the rest of their house. So, Steve asked me to come in and teach this morning and tomorrow morning. I took the girls with me and put Beka in the pre-prep class and Catie and Emma in the first grade class. There is only one child in the first grade class this week so thought it would be easier for them in there. And they loved the idea of Susan teaching them. Then I was in the prep class. Today was 7 boys and 2 girls. Normally there is another boy and another girl. They were on day 4 of the short g sound. Gary Goldfish. We were there for 4.5 hours, it went fast and they had fun but we are all tired. I think all 3 girls are asleep already (naptime) and I'm thinking I might go sleep because that sounds better than mopping the floor and folding laundry. =)

Have a great day! =)

p.s. Mom, I agree with Dad. You do need to come visit =)

No comments: