Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My kitchen

so, some random photos of my kitchen today. I made the toaster cover this morning, finishing it while the girls napped. I have some great velvety green ric rac to put on it but apparently misplaced it when I tidied up the craft room. Yes, I know it needs to be ironed but that's life.

I replaced my cute wire daisy utensil holders with this new green one. I liked my daisy ones but it was driving me crazy that the utensils would slip between the wires and be a pain to get out. And I love jars so have my pasta and rice in some and some cashews and lollies in the others.
My $1 basket has become my fruit basket. Cute, huh?

Those are my new cleaning schedules up on my fridge. I have a list of the daily chores that need to be done. And then a weekly schedule for chores that don't have to be daily. We're still in the trial stage.


That's dinner. Mrs. Morningstar's stew with changes. Instead of slicing everything I diced it. And I don't have a can of green beans. ( Get this, my grocery store quit carrying the green beans I like. How can they do that? The other canned green beans taste too sweet. so now I have to go find the ones I like at a different grocery store. Don't they know how annoying it is to go to several different grocery stores while you have three children with you? Seriously.) So back to dinner, it is just diced potatoes, kransky, salt, pepper, onions, and garlic. I'm serving it with mixed veggies and dinner rolls. YUMMY!! And for dessert we're having chocolate pudding and tapioca pudding. Because what else are you supposed to do when you have 5 litres of milk that have to be used by Friday. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! =)

No comments: