Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finally!!

I know you're probably tired of hearing about our concrete but this is my second to last post about it. This is the view I had out my back door at 8:00 this morning. And of course it was this morning because I was up until 2:00 chatting on the phone (love ya, Cassie!) And of course after talking for 1.5 hours I couldn't go to sleep right away so the last time I remember noting the time it was 3:00. The guys actually showed up sometime around 6:30 I think. Beka had just crawled in bed with us, I heard a truck and the other two girls get up and sound excited. Josh jumped out of bed, I rolled over to his side of the bed and didn't get up until he left for work at 8:00. The guys finally finished around 1:15 today. Looks good. And Josh ordered his shed and it will be here in the next 4 weeks sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamra. I got your blog address from the Sauvageots. I have loved reading about your family. It is amazing how similar our lives still are even being in different countries. I would love to chat more, but I want to make sure I am posting this right. My e-mail is thewrightfamily4@hotmail.com.
Take care, Sarah (OldenKamp) Wright