Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Beka's room BEFORE





So, I'm in a bit of a spring cleaning mode. It's actually fall here but I guess that doesn't matter. Yesterday when Josh mowed the lawn we went through all the outside toys. I found a huge pile of inside toys that had made their way outside so they are now in the washing machine. I threw away a big pile of toys and now have a manageable toy area outside. Later in the afternoon I chatted with Mom on MSN and I mentioned a couple ideas for reorganizing the inside toys and the girls' rooms. So here are the before photos of Beka's room. I also added the photo of what the bookshelf looked like in the main room and beside it you can see the toy kitchen. You can also see the bookshelf from my craft room that wasn't really being used as it should. It had become a catch-all for whatever I happened to place there.

No comments: